We are a group of Canadian women who are believers in the value of home life and the contribution a stable and loving domestic environment makes to our families and to the wider community. We handmake items for our homes and for giftgiving. We welcome you to our site and hope you enjoy browsing here. From our homes to yours, we send our best wishes - Chantal, Julia & Maika.


Chantal is the one who does wonders with paper.


Julia is the queen of aprons and all things fabric.


Maika is the gifted knitter and jewellery crafter.


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friday Feature - PernillasSS

I thought I might tempt you with a selection form our next shop....YUMMY!

Our next lovely shop owner is-
Pennie from PernillasSS
Could you describe one of your typical workdays for me?

My Typical work day would be getting up really early or sometimes not having the time to go to bed atall since I make Gourmet Candy. I usually see to it that I eat healthy and have several cups of my favorite tea and coffee through the day, and do my best to make myself some good Lunch. I always check my Shop while I am eating to answer customer questions and taking new orders. Then my work starts and I work with making my Gourmets for about 8 hours an more, as long as i have to work, I keep going.

What part of owning a etsy shop do you find most challenging?

Well, this is hard to answer since there are so many challenges, but to say one it would have to be handeling Lot of Orders during a Holliday Season.

What do find most enjoyable? Doing my work and knowing that I can make a lot of people smile with my creations.

Do you have a favorite hobby? I crochet a lot and find that to be very relaxing and I spend a lot of time together with my husband and animals. We like to take long walks and i so enjoy working with clay and decorate pine cones and work other earth materials. Ohhh, I have so many Hobbys, but i think it is best to leave it at that or i could go on and on, lol!

How many hours do you spend on crocheting in a typical week?
How long have you been crocheting for?
How did you get into Knit or crochet?
Is this the only craft you do?

No, I make a lot of Different things besides my Gourmets. I have always done it and it gives me such a joy. I also paint in water color, I love to make some of my own skin products such as sugar scrubs, body lotion, hand lotion etc.

What is your favorite item from your shop and why? (Please link it)

My Black Licorice Fudge, because it is so Swedish and I feel very Happy and Proud being the one bringing this True Swedish Gourmet to the US and to Etsy community.
www.etsy.com/listing/68755896/black-licorice-fudge-such-a-swedish

(optional) Do you have any sales or discounts for your shop at this time? ~ Must Mention " Friday Feature Free Gift" in checkout to get a Free Gift. This offer will be good till November 20th.

Also I would like to ask this one for the discussion board...
How long have you been crocheting/knitting?(not sure which you do yet)

How long have you been selling on etsy?
Since Jan 2010.

What is your favorite color?
I have so many favorite colors but I would have to say Pink at this time.

Any advise to our team?

Hmmm, I think the team is Great as it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment